- Boil onion with one cup of water in a pan till soft . Drain water and cool .Grind into a fine paste.
- Grind cashew nuts also into fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok . Add onion paste into it stir and add garlic and ginger paste in it . Add slit green chilli's and stir for few minutes .
- Add cinnamon and cardamom power in it . whisk curd and cream together and add in it .
- now add salt and pepper and adjust seasoning if required .add sugar in it and stir .
- white gravy is ready to use .
Basic sponge cake (without fat)
120 gm powdered sugar
100 gm flour (all purpose flour/ maida)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 Tbsp Hot water
(9" round or square tin, brown paper for lining)