- Boil onion with one cup of water in a pan till soft . Drain water and cool .Grind into a fine paste.
- Grind cashew nuts also into fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok . Add onion paste into it stir and add garlic and ginger paste in it . Add slit green chilli's and stir for few minutes .
- Add cinnamon and cardamom power in it . whisk curd and cream together and add in it .
- now add salt and pepper and adjust seasoning if required .add sugar in it and stir .
- white gravy is ready to use .
An interesting food blog with some creative recipes and fusion of indo western food , you will find very interesting Indian curries as well as breads with a little difference. You will definitely love to try my 20 years of food experience ,As a mother of two grown ups I always appreciate healthy food with a tasty twist to serve at dinning table .