- Boil onion with one cup of water in a pan till soft . Drain water and cool .Grind into a fine paste.
- Grind cashew nuts also into fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok . Add onion paste into it stir and add garlic and ginger paste in it . Add slit green chilli's and stir for few minutes .
- Add cinnamon and cardamom power in it . whisk curd and cream together and add in it .
- now add salt and pepper and adjust seasoning if required .add sugar in it and stir .
- white gravy is ready to use .
Health is wealth .....it is really important to be fit and healthy. I realised that, some change in lifestyle can help in maintaining a balanced diet. To apply it in daily routine...I have started a Diet food series.
There's nothing more inviting than hot South Indian breakfast: strong filter coffee, piping hot drumstick sambher with little bits of coconut, tasty coconut chutney gunpowder and golden-crisp Dosa! I love dosas and in fact I'm planning to make one today in breakfast. And it's not just because they taste divine but also because they're really fun to make: Right from grinding down the urad dal and rice, letting the white stuff ferment to running your ladle through the batter checking for lumps, it's almost therapeutic. After your pour the batter down a hot sizzling pan, even the wait to figure whether the dosa will stick or not is a delicious feeling....Dosa with healthy twist will make this delicious treat more interesting. My dietitian sugges…