Making a homemade pizza crust is really very simple. And cheese stuffed crust is one of my favorite even my kids just love it. Although pizza bases are readily available in any grocery store or bakery but taste of homemade stuff is anytime better than those , some times I also use the ready made base when I am in hurry . But generally I prefer homemade crust.
You’ll need: All purpose flour, a little bit of sugar, fresh rapid rise yeast (check your date), Olive Oil (can use vegetable oil), little bit of salt and warm water.
I prefer rapid rise yeast of any brand because it works very fast. This pizza crust is ready to go in under half an hour when you use rapid rise. Just go with what works for you.
Water temperature is one of the most important things when it comes to working with yeast. Too hot, and it will kill your yeast. Too cold and it won’t activate it or will make it slow. The key here is to check as you check 'baby milk' it should be perfect warm ,you can easily make your water the perfect temp just by feeling it. Second most important thing is kneading ,the more you kneed a dough more fluffy and soft crust you will get . So for cheese stuffed pizza first we start with 'Homemade stuffed pizza crust'
cheese stuffed pizza
1 package Rapid Rise Yeast
1 Cup warm water
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
For stuffing :
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1. In large bowl stir together flour, sugar, salt, and yeast until well combined.
2. Pour in water and olive oil. Stir until dough sticks together.
3. Turn dough out onto floured surface and knead for 3-5 minutes, or until it forms a smooth ball.
4. Cover dough ball with plastic wrap and let rise 15-30 minutes, until you are ready to make your pizza.
5. Sprinkle pizza pan with some flour . Press dough into pan, spreading as you press, until it reaches almost to the edges of pan. Allow to rest for five minutes. Return to dough and continue pressing until it overhangs the pan all around the edges slightly.
6. If making a stuffed crust: Combine 1 cup shredded mozzarella with 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano and 1/4 teaspoon dried Basil. Sprinkle around edges
7. Fold edges over cheese and press to seal to form a crust.
8. Top pizza with sauce and toppings of your choice and bake in 200 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
For pizza sauce
Follow intersections of recipe given bellow for a perfect pizza sauce