Today I am preparing a very special Meal for ladies luncheon , it's really wonderful to specially make a meal for ladies ..this is the time when you have to show them all your culinary skills and it becomes more difficult when you know that they all are equally talented . You have to take it as a challenge, to impress them. And that way you tend to learn so many new things too.
Back to the recipe, today again I am trying to impress them with my baking skills so I am making stuffed bread and simultaneously I am posting a step by step recipe for you all....
I copied this recipe longtime back when I was learning how to bake , so I don't exactly remember which site but ya I have tried it many times and I have never failed. I just wanted to say thanks to the blogger who shared this recipe .
400 gms.......All Purpose Flour/ Maida
Salt to taste
Warm Milk as required
1 1/2 tbsp ......Yeast
Oil to grease the bowl
2 tbsp............Milk for brushing on top
Sesame Seeds for Sprinkling on top
2 big ........onion chopped
2 mid........tomato chopped
6-7 ...........button mushroom
1 small ......green capsicum
5 tbsp.........corn Carnell's boiled
1 tsp ..........green chili
1/2 tsp .......italian seasoning
1 1/2 tbsp ....oil
1.Take Warm milk in a bowl. Add in butter to that and allow it to melt down. Now add in sugar and yeast and mix well. Let it stand for 5-7 mins till it rises and fluff ups.(In my previous post I explained the importance of temperature at this stage , again just to remind you that temperature is one of the most important things when it comes to working with yeast. Too hot, and it will kill your yeast. Too cold and it won’t activate it or will make it slow. So very careful about temperature .)
2. Now take flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Pour the yeast water in it and mix well and form into a soft dough.
3. Now grease another large bowl with oil. Put this dough in that and cover it with a wet cloth. Leave it to rise for a couple of hours till they have risen in double.
4. Heat oil in a skillet add garlic and green chilli in it and stir for a minute add onion in it Sauté till turn translucent , add chopped mushroom in it sauté and add tomatoes in it mix well and add seasoning and salt ,at the end add boiled corn Carnell ,get down from fire and keep aside.
5. Now Punch the air out of raised dough and knead it for 5 mins. This step is very important the more effort you put in kneading more fluffy bun you will get .
|cut into equal pieces|
|Balls for second rising|
|After second rise|
Arrange it in a Oiled parchment lined baking sheet and allow it to rise again for 30 mins. This is again a very important stage ' second rising' give some time to your dough balls to rise again double in size . You really need patience when you are making bread . Making good fluffy bread is an art .
7. Now take each ball and flatten it a little by pressing it with hand , put 1 tsp filling in center of it , close and seal it properly to make a ball again . Repeat same procedure for all the balls. For your convenience I have loaded some pictures .
|Fill balls with stuffings|
8. Preheat the oven to 220 Degree C/ 450 Degree F.
7. Brush the risen dough with milk and sprinkle some sesame seeds in it.
8. Arrange all the balls in a greased cake tin as shown in picture . Bake it for 20-30 mins till the top gets nice colour.
9. Remove it and You can brush the top with some butter if you want and use it accordingly.