This recipe is dedicated to all young army wives. We all are used to late night guests " bachelors attacks" ...ha ha !!! In army we looked for some quick recipes to feed them so......
Maggi noodles is a delicious snack flavored with veggies and spices. A tasty and innovative way to eat noodles. Maggi has been a saviour on so many occasions! Maggi is one of mine and everyone's all time favourite meal. Some like it soupy, some like it dry. Some like it plain and some with loads of veggies. Maggi is such an integral part of our lives.....Generally .....as kids favorite ..now my new recipe may bring it to elders main menu. This super delicious recipe is a baked version of maggi noodles , maggi noodles cooked in super creamy mushroom sauce .
CREAMY SAUCY NOODLES IN MUSHROOM SAUCE
FOR MUSHROOM SAUCE
FOR MUSHROOM SAUCE
500ml whole milk
1 onion, chopped
1 bay leaf
50g plain flour
Salt as required
1/4 cup processed Cheese grated
4-5 mushrooms chopped finely
Melt the butter in saucepan, add the crushed garlic and finely chopped onion stir for two min and add chopped mushroom in it, add the flour. Stir continuously until a paste forms– this stage is called a roux. Continue cooking for 2 mins.
Gently bring the milk, bay leaf and clove to the boil in a small saucepan.
Remove the bay and cloves from the milk with a slotted spoon and discard. Add the infused milk to the roux gradually, stirring as you go, until you get a smooth sauce . Cook for 5-10 mins, stirring continuously, until the sauce has thickened. Add salt and pepper mix well and add grated cheese in it .
For 2 minute noodles
Maggi Noodles - 2 packets
Chopped Onions- 1 Big
Chopped Cauliflower - 3 tbsp
Chopped Capsicum - 3 tbsp
Chopped Cabbage - 3 tbsp
Chopped Carrots - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Finely Chopped Green chillies - 1 no (optional)
Preparation Method :
1. Heat oil in a kadai or pan, Fry onion until it turns transparent.
2. Add chopped all veggies like green chillies, capsicum, carrots, tomato, cabbage and saute them till cooked but still have a bite left.
3. Now salt to taste and a curry powder from the Maggi noodle. Add water and mix well.
4. Break the Maggi noodle cake into two parts and mix into the fried veggies and keep stirring for 2 mins.
5. Mix well and cover, let the noodles cook for 6-8 mins.
6. Remove cover and stir for few minutes. Remove from flame.
7. Your Quick Maggi Veg Noodles is ready.
To serve ..
In a big glass bake dish mix, prepared maggi with mushroom sauce, mix it properly and topped it with grated cheese sprinkle pizza spices on top and bake till cheese melted ...serve hot with garlic bread .....